Wednesday, May 13

Publish Entry In English Is a Tough Task For Me

Hi ...

For the past few days, i only publish entry in Malay. Supposed, i need to publish two entry per day as I'm targeting to increase the hits and contents of this blog, Click Here.

Mission Publish Entry In English. Publish Entry In English Is a Tough Task For Me

But then, publish entry in English is not an easy task for me. I didn't speak English at home. Even with my husband or my child, i didn't speak English at all. I didn't write in English for almost 8 years. So, publish entry in English is quite tough for me.  

It take only few minutes for me to publish entry in Malay. But, it took long hours to publish entry in English. Even to translate my previous entry such as recipe (Click Here), it takes about half an hour to translate it. Haha. Feel like I'm wasting my time :p

But still, i have to test whether i can get search keywords in  English or not. Whether i can get more hits or not. Whether i can attract English readers or not. Apart from that, i can also improve my English.

So, keep it up with this bilingual entry buatwanita.blogspot.com. Go! Go! :)

Thanks For Viewing! By: BW (Buat Wanita)

4 comments:

  1. go go go..hehehe..pening juga kan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang pening... setiap kali buat ayat kena pikir manglish ke english ni? last-last hentam saje lah labu :p

      Delete
  2. okeylah tu..kalau JM manglish pun x bunyi..english lagi lah ahaha...ayat bahasa melayu pun berterabur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu la pasal ... BM pun bahasa pasar je, BI gerenti la broken :p

      Delete

TERIMA KASIH KERANA BERKUNJUNG DI 'BUAT WANITA', BLOG PERKONGSIAN CERITA, RESEPI & REVIEW. SUDI-SUDIKANLAH TINGGALKAN KOMEN DISINI KAY. THANKS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...